It’s time for me to reveal three more things about me this Thursday morning! Are you ready?
We hope you are enjoying this feature!! Let us know your thoughts and if you have questions for us be sure to let us know! We would love to have your input and we’d love to answer your questions…maybe! 😉
If you are new this week, welcome and thanks for stopping by, we hope you’ll come back every week! If you are a blogger, please link up! We’d love to get to know you, too!
Here is how it works: Remember those emails that used to go around all the time, the ones that were like 20 questions about you and you were supposed to answer them and email to all of your friends to let them learn new things about you? Well, we are bringing them back with a twist!
In today’s busy world sometimes we don’t get to know people as well as we would like to so Mama on a Green Mission and I thought we would bring back a fun getting to know you weekly feature.
We will post three questions and give up to three answers for each question to let you learn more about us. You see many reviews from us so we want to give you the chance to learn other things about the green gals behind the reviews! Hopefully you learn some fun facts and aren’t too shocked!
Three Facebook Business Pages I Frequent
- Teething Bling (great info, chats and mom support!)
- aden + anais & mōksa organics (can’t get enough of these products, I seriously STALK!)
- Stork Craft & Vera Bradley (I am always ‘window’ shopping!)
Yea yea so I cheated 😉 I couldn’t narrow it down!!
Three Outside Activities I Love
- Sports with my boys (soccer, golf, football or whatever we end up doing, I’m a tomboy!)
- Cookouts & pool parties at my parents (family get togethers rock!)
- After dinner family walks
Favorite “Summer Foods”
- Brats & Sauerkraut (maybe my favorite food!)
- Corn on the cob (LOVE it!)
- Pasta Salad (made fresh by hubs and myself!)
Please feel free to share your answers as well as submit ideas for questions for future posts! I won’t guarantee we will answer them all though 😉
If you are a blogger please feel free to post your answers and link up with us so we can get to know you better! You can get the InLinkz code and add it to your post if you’d like!