Welcome to week seven of Three Things Thursday!! If you are new this week, welcome and thanks for stopping by! Here is how it works:
Remember those emails that used to go around all the time, the ones that were like 20 questions about you and you were supposed to answer them and email to all of your friends to let them learn new things about you? Well we are bringing them back only with a twist!
In today’s busy world sometimes we don’t get to know people as well as we would like to so Mama on a Green Mission and I thought we would bring back a fun getting to know you weekly feature.
We will post three questions and give up to three answers for each question to let you learn more about us. You see many reviews from us so we want to give you the chance to learn other things about the green gals behind the reviews! Hopefully you learn some fun facts and aren’t too shocked!
- Tommy Boy (you can catch me quoting it almost daily-I’m a huge Chris Farley fan!)
- Pretty Woman (who doesn’t love a fairytale ending?)
- Anchorman (or pretty much anything with Will Ferrell)
- Kickball (yes the boys play inside until something breaks usually)
- Any outdoor fun with my boys (softball, golf, soccer, tennis, frisbee golf)
- NFL Football (Da Bears)
- Green Bell Peppers (raw or cooked)
- Broccoli (cooked only please)
- Carrots (raw or cooked)
Please feel free to share your answers as well as submit questions! I won’t guarantee we will answer them all though 😉
If you are a blogger please feel free to post your answers and link up with us so we can get to know you better! You can get the InLinkz code and add it to your post if you’d like!