Earth’s Best Organic® sets itself apart from other organic baby food brands in the jarred food category by offering three different phases of jarred foods! All of Earth’s Best first foods are finely pureed and are specifically designed for a baby just starting to eat solids. Earth’s Best second jarred foods are the perfect choice for babies ready for new tastes and texture, as they are available in a multitude of unique varieties and flavor combinations. Earth’s Best Organic Dinners, for babies 9 months and older, combine chunky textures, delicious flavors and savory blends to satisfy growing baby. From formula through toddler snack Earth’s Best has babies palette covered!
Earth’s Best always has the safety of your children in mind and has provided the following tips for you to follow in order to keep your baby food safe!
Tips for Keeping Baby Food Safe:
- Before preparing any food or feeding any baby, wash your hands with soap and warm, running water. Use plenty of lather and rub hands together for at least twenty seconds. Be sure to get between fingers, under nails, the back of the hands and wrists. Rinse well with warm running water. Dry with a clean paper towel and turn off the water with a paper towel.
- Wash the jar and lid of the baby food container.
- Never feed directly from the baby food jar. Instead, spoon the food into a serving bowl.
- If you need more food from the jar, use a clean utensil to spoon it out.
- Throw out any uneaten food left in the serving bowl.
- Immediately cap, date, and refrigerate any baby food left in the jar.
- Be sure your refrigerator temperature is below 41 degrees Fahrenheit (5 degrees Celcius).
- Throw out opened jarred food after three days.
- Never serve a jar of baby food that has passed its expiration date.
- Throw out any baby food whose safety lid has popped prior to you opening it.