Cookware has been on ongoing struggle with me, it seems like if I have a nice piece that I really like inevitably something happens to it and it gets ruined, broken or ‘borrowed’ and I never see it again. I am grateful to have had the opportunity to review the Chef’s Pan by Fagor recently and am really loving using it.
This really cool pan is from the Michelle B (world renowned chef) Cast Iron Lite Cookware collection, new technology reduces the pans weight by 50% . You still get the legendary performance and benefits as Cast Iron, but with half the weight.
Some other fabulous features of this pan:
- resilient non-stick interior
- sleek silicone handles
- smooth easy-to-see cream colored interior coating, making cookware easy to clean and stain resistant
- Available in Red, Blue, Black and Lemon-Lime making it a colorful yet elegant dish for serving on your dinner table
- Multi-coated enameled exterior ensures strength, durability and heat resistance
- Holds an entire main course in one dish
The multi-coated enameled exterior ensures strength, durability and heat resistance. You can use the pan on the stove top AND in the oven. I use it a lot by cooking a casserole on the stove top, adding some cheese and covering it with the included coordinating glass lid and then placing it in the oven to get bubbly and delicious. As you can see this pan is the perfect size for an entire entree for our family with leftovers.
Honestly I would love to own one of every piece of cookware that Fagor offers including their Cast Aluminum line!
Buy It: You can purchase your own Cast Iron Lite Chef’s Pan or any of the other wonderful looking cookware for your kitchen from the Fagor website. Make sure you check out the amazing looking appliances too!