Thanks to Tervis for sponsoring my writing. Visit their website http://www.tervis.com to learn more about the world’s first smart cup.
It seems like everyday there is more and more to get done and less time to get everything accomplished. I find myself staying up late and and still feeling like I am not getting things done that I want to cross off my to-do list. I am adding things to the list quicker than I am crossing them off and it stresses me out, however knowing I have a list is reassuring that I won’t forget anything.
- Grocery list (wants verses needs)
- Daily Schedule of events/appointments/tasks to complete
- Bills/Payments (with due dates & amounts owed)
- Christmas/Holiday shopping list (include gift ideas & spending limits)
- Blogger list (events you are participating in/topics you want to write about/goals)